Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Guess what?
We've changed our seating on Monday. I think its on Monday.
I sat next to Linda! Hohoho.
& Alibaba was super duper far away from me.
I guess Mrs Yeo knows that we're the crazy bunch huh? :D :D

PORTUGAL DIDNT GET THIRD!
Oh so sad =(

I don't know whats up with me not bringing the correct things or not bringing homeworks and projects to FNN class.
I don't know how many times I've not brought my homeworks to class.
Just recently, on Tuesday,
I had forgotten to bring that stupid data form for our EOY project.
Had to run all the stinking way back to the 5th floor.
& it left me breathless, I couldn't even greet Faizal properly.
& Faizal didn't mind at all! :D
I seriously need someone to remind me of what to bring for the next FNN class.

NDP training yesterday!!
1 stupid Ncc guy, who has already graduated and something wrong with his head,
called me an AUNTIE!
I mean, please lah.
Half arm's length is still the same as not bending your elbows right?
OH GOD.
& now?
The guys keep calling me auntie. T__T
& I slept real early yesterday.

I can't believe it.
I did all the work, yet all I heard was,
" Is that the best you can do? You made me so disappointed lah. "
Hello?! You didn't even help me out in the first place,
& yet you're blaming me for practically everything?
I'm not the one in-charge.
Shan't get mad over some stupid issues.

I lost my PURPLE pencil!!
* Screams hysterically *
I cant find it anywhere =(
& I'm super uber upset.
I didn't even misplaced it in the first place.

English lesson today was seriously fun!
We all had to make up a sentence using the words given.
& its not easy.
Guohao sabotaged Kenneth.
Kenneth sabotaged jie.
I knew immediately jie would call me.
Yes indeed, she called me.
So I sabotaged Puifun,
& Puifun sabotaged Sam.
Ha ha ha. Funny scene.

Both Linda & me didn't complete our Maths Function homework.
So we're made to stand outside the class.
Ken, Gh & Haqim were made to stand outside too.
I took jie's Maths work & copied it.
We sat outside the class,
copying happily when Chang burst outta nowhere
.
We got the shock of our lives & pretended to do our own Maths.
Hard to describe,
but it was funny :D :D

Yingzhen & me kept splashing water at each other at least twice a day.
So fun! :D :D :D


thanks,
thats all i need.
just a simple greeting.
:D :D :D

No comments: